Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do you sell alcohol?

A: No, we do not sell alcohol, we serve the alcohol that has already been purchased by the host of the event.


Q: What are the dimensions of the camper?

A: Our vintage camper is 13’ long; with the tongue it measures right at 15’ and it is 7’ wide.


Q: Do you carry insurance?

A: Yes, we carry general event insurance.


Q: Can we hire you without the cocktail camper?

A: Yes, we have a portable handmade wooden bar that we can bring to you along with our bartenders. We also have servers if needed.


Q: Are your bartenders trained?

A: Yes, our team is made up of certified bartenders with the ATAP alcohol certification.


Q: What types of events does The Vintage Cocktail Camper service?

A:  Any and all events that require a happy hour.


Q:  How far does The Vintage Cocktail Camper travel?

A:  We travel anywhere on Long Island. If you don't live on Long Island, just ask; we may be willing to travel.


Q:  What is your payment & refund policy?

A:  At the time of booking, a $200 non-refundable deposit is due. Full payment is due day of event.


Q: Are there any requirements for service?

A: Our mobile bar requires flat ground for set up and service, and a clear access upon set up and break down to enter and leave the location.


Q:  Do you have a rain date policy?

A:  We cannot accommodate rain dates due to our advance bookings. The host is responsible for tent cover of the camper in the event of inclement weather.